DISCLAIMER: The information here is for entertainment purposes only. Any views or opinions expressed in this blog are solely those of the author (myself) and do not represent those of the company I work for.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Read at Your Own Risk

Most people already know this because they have known me for several years, but I realize that because of facebook and other social networking, there may be new visitors to this blog. With that said, all are welcome here, BUT.

This blog is for me. I don't write to please anyone, but myself. It is MY place to vent, MY place to explore, and MY place to be me. Chances are you might find yourself offended at some point. I do not set out to offend, or criticize anyone (unless of course you're a Sarah Palin supporter).

If you do find yourself offended, or pissed off, annoyed etc. at anything I have written here, you have the option to leave and never come back. Upon finding something that offends you, pisses you off, annoys you etc., do not then think it is acceptable to throw a tantrum (I don't care for adults who act like babies), share my writings in a feeble attempt to throw me under the bus at work and/or school (I don't care for adults who throw awesome people under the bus in order to make themselves feel better or get ahead...in Jersey we call those people "rats"), or block or delete me as your friend on facebook (see also "baby" comment), or send me anonymous shitmail (doing so thus qualifies you as a shit head without a spine).

I will reiterate. This is MY blog and I will write here as I please.

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…If you love me, I'll always be in your heart…If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind."
William Shakespeare

Read on and enjoy, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sad that we all need to put some kind of notice on our blogs. I lost someone who I thought was a very good (iVillage) friend because I was using my personal blog as a coping mechanism. Apparently I am not supposed to use the tools that my former counselor taught me to get through tough situations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well said!! I will always be a fan!

    ReplyDelete