DISCLAIMER: The information here is for entertainment purposes only. Any views or opinions expressed in this blog are solely those of the author (myself) and do not represent those of the company I work for.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Let's Sue a 91 year old Woman who has Lost her Brains. Yeah, let's do That!

I don't usually get angry to the point that I am crying in disgust, but here I am doing just that.

What kind of piece of shit individual sues a 91 year old woman for more than everything she has over an accident that happened over a good year ago? Why all of a sudden is this person coming out of the woodwork and bringing a lawsuit against MY grandmother who lately, barely knows what day it is?

My poor Grandmother.

What.the.hell.

This kind of crap makes me HATE the general population. Have we become so pathetic and insecure in our own lives that we must constantly seek to hurt the sick, the gay, the poor, and the elderly to make us feel better about where we are? Apparently we have, because everywhere I turn, the young, the powerful, the "haves" of this world are taking advantage. It's as if hurting those who are weak boosts already overly inflated egos.

I guess it has always been that way, but has anyone tried to figure out why? Who started this ego petting nonsense? This is not the society I want to live in and it is certainly not the society I want my children to inherit.

Attacking the general population aside, I know this person suing her has absolutely no idea who my Grandma is. She will tell you if you are too fat, or too skinny. She will tell you that you need to be in church. She will tell you that you wear too much make-up, fold the clothes wrong, make the bed terribly, and that you slice the onions too thick. She will tell you that mice can build a nest in your knotty hair, you are two days too late in taking a much needed shower (you stink), and that you should REALLY be home with your "babies" instead of working.

This woman has given herself to people, to family, to friends, even to complete strangers on the street while expecting nothing in return. She accepts everyone no matter who, or what they are. She cheers you on even if she doesn't agree with what you are doing. She takes your side even if she thinks you are wrong. She prays for people every night, even for those she has never met. She gives money to people who don't have any. She gives money to sick children, to orphans in other countries, and she will always call you on your birthday and sing to you.

This woman will support you no matter what choices you make. I am certain she wasn't this way with her children, but she has been with her grandchildren and her great-grandchildren. When I eloped with my husband, she was the first person I called because I knew she would be the only person that would be happy. When I was pregnant with my first child, she was the first person I called because I knew she would be the first person that would be happy. She was always happy and she was and still is happy...for everybody.

My Grandmother is a good woman.

So when I hear that one, she can no longer live alone and two, she is being sued by some shitbag kid, I am hurt. I am very hurt.

You don't know my Grandma...



No comments:

Post a Comment